During the annual military parade, Iran unveiled a new warhead mounted on long-range Khorramshahr missiles.
The Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRG) also showed off 18 ballistic missiles, in addition to a number of new military equipment, including, a platform for launching drones.
During the parade, Iran also displayed a number of warships and helicopters in the Gulf waters at the port of Bandar Abbas.
said that strikes on its oil infrastructure came from the "north" and
were "unquestionably" sponsored by Iran, but that the kingdom was
still investigating where exactly they were launched from.
It is noteworthy that Saudi Arabia has already said that the investigation so far shows that Iranian weapons were used in attacks on Saudi’s Aramco facilities on Sept. 14.
It added that the attack has originated from the north, and that it was pinpointing the exact location
In a press conference held in the Saudi capital, Saudi Arabian minister of state for foreign affairs Adel Al-Jubeir also said that the attacks on Aramco facilities were also targeting global energy security and that Saudi Arabia would take appropriate steps to respond if investigations confirm that Iran is responsible.
"The Kingdom will take appropriate measures based on the results of the investigation, to ensure its security and stability," Al-Jubeir said.
Saudi Arabia has rejected claims from Yemen's Iranian-backed Houthis that they carried out the strikes, the largest-ever assault on Saudi oil facilities in the world's top oil exporter. Tehran has denied any involvement in the attacks.
Saudi Arabia is consulting with its allies to "take the necessary steps", Al-Jubeir said, urging the international community to take a stand.
"The Kingdom calls upon the international community to assume its responsibility in condemning those that stand behind this act, and to take a firm and clear position against this reckless behavior that threatens the global economy," he said.