ISIS terrorists have said the war against Spain will continue until the "end of the world" as they praise the attackers who killed 15 people in two atrocities in Barcelona and Cambrils, the Mirror reported on Thursday.
In a terrifying three-minute video, the attackers also say Spain will continue to be targeted unless it ends its coalition with the US against ISIS.
The attacks in Barcelona and the seaside resort of Cambrils killed 15 people and left dozens injured.
Terrorists in Barcelona drove into Las Ramblas as it was packed with tourists enjoying the summer sunshine.
A car was then driven into tourists and locals in the beach resort of Cambrils.
In a terrifying propaganda video titled The Conquest of Barcelona, a Spanish speaking ISIS fanatic urges fellow terrorists to wage war on the West if they are unable to travel to fight in the Middle East.
The film shows gruesome footage from the attacks last week and another ISIS terrorist says to camera: "I ask Allah to accept our brothers from Barcelona.
"Our war against you will carry on until the end of the world.”
The chilling attack in Barcelona took place a week ago, with a second strike in Cambrils just a few hours later.
A driver ploughed into people enjoying the sunshine in Las Ramblas. At least 13 people were killed, including British boy Julian Cadman.
The seven-year-old was in the Spanish city with his mum and was formally identified by his devastated father on Sunday.
Just a day before the attack in Barcelona a home in the Catalan town of Alcanar exploded, which is believed to have killed two of the would-be terrorists.
Several of the suspected terrorists are dead following the atrocity.
Said Aalla, 18, was shot dead in Cambrils, along with Mahamed Hychami, 24, Omar Hychami and Houssaine Abouyaaqoub.
Youssef AAlla is believed to have been killed in the explosion in Alcanar.